In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below are the identifying data of the Holder:
|Holder||HERSILL, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as HERSILL)|
|Address||C/ Puerto de Navacerrada 3. 28930 Mostoles – Madrid (SPAIN)|
|Registry data||Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid|
|Phone||(+34) 91 616 6000|
|Fax||(+34) 91 616 4892|
In compliance with current legislation included in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, with regard to the processing of personal data, the freedoms and fundamental rights of physical persons, and especially their honour and personal privacy, HERSILL inform users that:
- Any personal data provided by the User via e-mail, electronic forms or other means will become part of the files owned by HERSILL which are duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The refusal to provide the data qualified as obligatory by means of the symbol of the asterisk (*) in the forms of collection, if they existed, or the express or unequivocal non-acceptance of the present policy of privacy will suppose the impossibility of giving to the User the requested service.
- The purposes of the treatments are aimed at the provision of the services that the User may manifest, the correct identification of the User who requests personalised services, the carrying out of statistical studies that allow the design of improvements in the services provided, the management of the employment application and its inclusion in future personnel selection processes that the Responsible may carry out, to the performance of traininng actions, to the management of basic administrative tasks, as well as for the communication, either by e-mail or by any other means, of news, products and services related to HERSILL or with collaborating third parties that may be of interest (the latter task always identified as such).
- HERSILL undertakes to treat the User’s data confidentially and will only be transferred to third parties (third parties being understood as “HERSILL collaborating entities that provde specific services to their clients or employees”) for the effective fulfilment of the services requested by the User. Otherwise, the User will be asked for prior consent.
- In any case, the User shall be responsible for the veracity of the data provided, and HERSILL reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to any other actions that may be appropriate in law.
- HERSILL declares that it has adopted the measures within its scope aimed at preventing the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the date provided by the User, in aacordance with the applicable level of security, in its installations, systems and files, in accordance with the provisions of Title VIII of the Regulation implementing the LOPD (approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December). However, the user should be aware that today’s Internet security measures are not impregnable.
The User may exercise that rights recognised in the LOPD, of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a written request addressed to HERSILL (Ref. Data Protection) by means of a written request addressed to the postal address of HERSILL o by means of e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the right to exercise and providing proof of identity.