- Smart Flow: Increases the equivalent flow of O2 whent the patient strains. Objetive: to improve oxygenation during physical exertion (Patent applied for registration).
- Smart Assist: Sensory warning to the patient when his inspiration is not detected. Objetive: to educate the patient on the correct use of the device (Patent applied for registration).
- Smart Trigger: Unltra-fast bolus release system. Very low trigger threshold (from -1.5 to -9.5 mmH2O). The software incorporates an analysis algorithm to avoid false shots. Objetive: to improve efficiency, especially in weakened patients.
- Smart Supervision: Recording of events (apneas, alarms and parameter changes) and respirations. The OXYMO-SW software can be used to configure the equipment, donwload data and perform a graphical and statistical analysis (USB port). Objetive: to control the therapeutic compliance of the patient (up to 1 year of recording).
- From 0.5 a 7.5 L/min equiv.
- Programmable from the keyboard of the device or computer.
- Secure control of operating settings: keypad lock and password.
- Time to activate the disconnection/apnea alarm or apnea programmable between 10 and 60 seconds.
- Auto power-off system.
- Breathing rate of the patient and trigger signal visible on the display.
- Visible and audible alarms of apnea or disconnection, low battery and O2 failure.
- Power supply: A) 2 rechargeable NiMH batteries (1.2 V). Battery charger integrated in the unit. B) AC/DC adapter.
- Supply of O2 from pressure cylinders, liquid 02 or hospital pipeline.
- Dimensions: 87 x 66 x 25 mm.
- Weight: 165 g (including batteries).
Optional accesories: consult brochure.