- Polyamide tourniquet of high resistance and band with tripple-band strap: lower, that avoids injuries in the compression; made of plain and soft canvas; intermediate, double layer, made of canvas, aimed to compress injured limbs and; upper, made of Velcro®, for fastening, serves to secure tourniquet.
- Windlass rod made of rough material for a better grip, rigid and unbreakable. Adjustment of windlass rod every 90º.
- Flexible compression plate of 7.4 cm long for use in adults and children. Resistant clip on buckle for windlass rod fixing. Two blocking tabs for windlass rod.
- Velcro® auto-grip strap to secure windlass rod. 4.2 cm wide grip surface: 20% wider than other tourniquets. Guaranteed grip in both horizontal and vertical traction.
- Red arrow-shaped edge indicating insertion direction of strap through the fastening buckle.
- White strip of 42 mm x 20 mm to write down the starting time of ischemia.
- Double routing fastening buckle that allows to allocate the tourniquet remaining band through the groove of the end securing tourniquet on arms and legs in case of movement of patient.
- Tourniquets available in black and military green.H
- Dimensions: 150 x 42 mm (folded) y 900 mm x 42 mm (unfolded).
- Weight: 66 g.
Optional accessories: consult brochure.