- ABS ergonomical case and ancorage system tested to 10 g.
- Long life medical grade membrane type suction pump. Oil-free and maintenance-free.
- Digital vacuum display of 0-20 kPa (0-150 mmHg).
- Precise and stable vacuum control knob.
- Intermittence programer control knob: it allows to select between continuous aspiration and three different programmed timings: 10 sec ON – 5 sec OFF / 20 sec ON –10 sec OFF / 40 sec ON – 20 sec OFF.
- Indicator lights: ON, flashing, vacuum level, vacuum indicator and battery status.
- Maximum noise level: + 1.5 dB.
- Dual power supply and power: 100 / 240 VAC y 12 VDC. 35 W (AC) y 30 W (DC).
- Long battery life. LED battery level lights.
- Flow rate: 5 L/min (Continuos/Intermittent).
- Maximum vacuum: 20 kPa -150 mmHg.
- Collection jar with overflow safety valve in polycarbonate or polysulfone of 1 L (useful capacity 0.75 L) PC1/PSU1 or 1.75 L (useful capacity 1.30 L) -PC2/PSU2.
- Also available with holders compatible with the main disposable canister.
- Hydrophobic bacteria filter, made of PTFE. With an efficiency of 99% in the retention of particles and bacteria of 99.99%. With PVC suction tube.
- ON/OFF swith with moisture protection.
- Equipment dimensions: 395 x 160 x 250 mm (with PC1 jar) and 428 x 160 x 250 (with PC2 jar PC2).
- Weight: 2,5 Kg.
Optional accessories: consult brochure.