- Esterilizable in autoclave at 121 ºC.
- Two nipple connections with hose outlet: Vacuum to connect the hose to a vacuum source (ideally of regulated low vacuum) and another Patient nipple connection to connect the hose to the Vacuum nipple connection of a collection jar which in turn will have to connect its Patient nipple connectional to the patient (to the drainage probe placed in the patient).
- Lid with handle for easy transport.
- Jar with integrated moulded wall support, trolley and rail clamp EN ISO 19054:2005.
- Serigraphy printed on jar indicating use as a suction system for drainage along with water column and collection jar PC4 en policarbonato de 4 L capacity – scale up to 3.50 L.
- Materials: jar and lid in polycarbonate, lid gasket in Evoprene and locking crab in polysulfone. Column tube and components in polycarbonate, chrome-plated brass and Viton. Latex-free.
- Capacity: 4 L.
- Scale: hasta 3,500 mL
- Dimensions: Ø140 mm (base) x 350 mm.
Optional accessories: consult brochure.